• The software is not sent, in physical or electronic form, by kagi or by anyone else. Download (from this site), then install and test, before purchasing a license.
• Do not assume that I can re-issue lost license codes. Use the About dialog to print the information and keep it in a safe place. Remember that the registered user name is paired with the license code – all information will be printed for you to keep safe.
• License information is saved using the standard Java preferences mechanisms. Some overly-tight security settings can prevent this from happening; this can only be remedied by the user. All other preferences will be similarly affected.
Software on this site is shareware or freeware, and is offered on the following conditions:
• Without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
• For use only as permitted within applicable copyright law pertaining to the source material.
• For a single registered user for each license, but may be used on more than one computer.