NOTE: I shall be travelling for most of April so my responses to direct PayPal requests and emails could be very slow. I will try to respond, when I get internet access, but purchase via kagi is always available, and they can be paid using PayPal.
To purchase by PayPal email the following information:
• Your PayPal email address.
• Your name (for the license) – eg. John Smith (important - see note below).
• The license(s) required – eg. ClickRepair and/or DeNoise.
I will send a PayPal request for the correct amount and, once payment is received, I will issue license code(s) by email. Do not supply an email address which is blocked, otherwise the license code will not arrive.
• Cost: For a single license, the cost if $A40. ClickRepair and DeNoise may be purchased together for $A70. If you already have a license for one, I will issue a license for the other for $A30. To take advantage of this, please email me the user name and license code you already have - these can be obtained from the "Info>Registration" menu item.
• Important: it is mandatory to have a user name of at least six characters - the license code is tied to this name. Preferred user name is your own name, eg. John Smith.
• Taxes: kagi will collect applicable taxes for users in many countries. PalPay transactions are for the net amount, converted from Australian currency to your currency by PayPal.